Friday 2 March 2012

february photo a day challenge

By far, one of the funnest things I've done lately is take up the Photo a Day Challenge, created by Sydney blogger Fat Mum Slim. I first heard about it mid-January, and decided if she did it again, I'd be there with bells on... As it seems over 800,000 other Instagram users did too! Anyhow, here are my pics for the month of February - for those on Facebook, they're also on my 'Whimsical Dale' page as well, and you can also follow me on Instagram with the username 'whimsicaldale'.


February Photo a Day:

Day 1: Your view today // Lunch on the roof at work, overlooking Old Exhibition Buildings and Carlton Gardens

Day 2: Words // Lunchtime reading

Day 3: Hands // In my fave summertime OPI shade "I eat mainley lobster"

Day 4: Stranger // Saturday afternoon coffee break

Day 5: 10am // Coffee, newspaper & baking some birthday cupcakes... Perfect Sunday morning!

Day 6: Dinner // Baked fish with salsa verde, avocade & sweet potato mash

Day 7: Button // Had to raid my housemate's button jar for this one!

Day 8: Sun // What you can see of it anyway...

Day 9: Front door //

Day 10: Self portrait //

Day 11: Makes you happy // Saturday morning lie-in... So rare!

Day 12: Inside your closet // What's inside VS what I wish was inside...

Day 13: Blue // Some of the pretties currently gracing our sideboard

Day 14: Heart // Doily heart ♥ ♥

Day 15: Phone // May have pinced this pic from 'Pinterest'... You can see the original here

Day 16: Something new // New 'frankie' mag

Day 17: Time // Lunchtime!

Day 18: Drink // Cheers & Happy Birthday Stav!

Day 19: Something you hate to do // Love the baking, hate the aftermath. Wish I had a dishwasher!

Day 20: Handwriting // Handwriting meme that I pinched from Meet Me At Mike's a couple of weeks ago. You can see her awesome one here too!

Day 21: A fave photo of you // First time on a horse... I was hooked! 

Day 22: Where you work // Often at the desk, but it can take me just about anywhere...

Your shoes // A small selection of the shoes I've been clomping about in this week

Day 24: Inside your bathroom cabinet // I've been away from home most of this last week, so my bathroom essentials have been carried around in  these bags

Day 25: Green // My fave Pleasure, Little Treasure "Bang Bang" necklace! 
(you can also view here website here - beautiful bits and pieces!)

Day 26: Night // Dusk on the Sunshine Coast

Day 27: Something you ate // Tonight's "better late than never" dinner - cold meat & salad

Day 28: Money // Coffee change for tomorrow's early morning beach walk

Day 29: Something you're listening to // Current fave mis - local emerging talent, classic rockers & some popular appeal

And there you have it! It only occured to me today though that for the whole month there were NO pictures of cupcakes, despite me making a few batches. You can see the beginnings of some birthday cupcakes on Day 5, and the aftermath of frosting on Day 19, but none of the completed results. Next post for sure!

Bring on March!




-- Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment